Monday, August 30, 2010

September brings MICRO WEDNESDAYS!

 

microdermabrasion

Book any 50 minute facial and receive a microdermabrasion of your face - FREE!  That's a $110 value.  This offer is good through September only, so book your appointment right away.

Booking your appointment couldn't be easier.  See the "Book Now" tab on this page?  Simply click that button.  You'll get a drop down menu of services offered and times available.  Choose what works for you.  Fill in the blanks with your contact information and be sure to provide your email address.  That way you'll even receive a reminder email the day before your appointment.

If the page you are viewing doesn’t show the “Book Now” button, then go to my website: http://www.themdskin.com/ or my Face Book fan page:  http://www.facebook.com/mdskin.  You’ll see that tab on both of those pages.

Hey, do me a favor, friends.  Would you please share the word about m.d. Skin with all of your friends, family members, co-workers?  I’ll reward you with a $10 credit toward any service for every referral that comes to see me.  You can build them up/save them for any treatment you would like to have.  Your referral will have to tell me you referred them and I’ll keep a record for you.  Thanks so much!

This is Monday, August 30th and just another day in my life!  What have you been doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Spa 131  news & updates January 2021  | Monthly Specials Be sure to check our on-line menu to see our specials each month. January 202...